- Things to Do & See
- Find a Park
- Reservation Policies
- Responsible Recreation
- Visitor Safety
- Park User Fees
- Purchasing Giftware
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Us
- Conservation Resources
- Living Lab Program
- Impact Assessment Process
- Ecological Reserves
- Invasive Species
- Climate Change
British Columbia Heritage
- B.C. Rivers
- Canadian Rivers
- Contact Us
- About BC Parks
- Park Operators
- Park Use Permits
- Filming in Parks
- Brochures, Publications & Manuals
- Travel Trade
- Contact Us
BC Parks MerchandiseBC Parks offers giftware and souvenirs to help support our park system. You can show your support and appreciation for our protected areas by purchasing BC Parks merchandise. Profits from the purchase of BC Parks merchandise will be directly reinvested into provincial parks to maintain parks facilities and services, and to conserve the park’s natural, cultural and recreational values for future generations.
BC Parks’ Limited Edition Anniversary PostersBC Parks’ Anniversary Posters printed on high quality, environmentally-sustainable paper and cost $15.00 each (price includes poster, protective poster tube and shipping). 100% of the proceeds to be spent on enhancement projects in each of these parks.
Help celebrate the legacies of Wells Gray, Mount Robson, Monashee, and Swan Lake Provincial Parks by ordering your posters today!
To order a poster for yourself, or as a gift, please mail one cheque for $15.00 (per poster), payable to the Minister of Finance, to the following address:
Ministry of Environment, BC Parks
4th Floor, 525 Superior Street
Victoria, BC V8V 0C5
Please ensure you tell us which poster(s) you would like to order and, include your mailing address so we can send it to you. If you require more information or would like to speak to someone before ordering, please contact BC Parks at BCParksDonations@gov.bc.ca.
- Wells Gray Provincial Park: 75th Anniversary Poster (1939-2014) – $15.00, 25” x 19”, Photo of Helmcken Falls, from BC Parks’ Image Bank. Print run generously sponsored by Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
- Mount Robson Provincial Park: 100th Anniversary Poster (1913-2013) – $15.00, 25” x 19”, Photo of Berg Lake area (1913), courtesy of BC Archives. Print run generously sponsored by Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd.
- Monashee Provincial Park: 50th Anniversary Poster (1962-2012) – $15.00, 25” x 19”, Photo of Mount Fosthall, taken by local park enthusiast and photographer Ernie Laviolette in 1962. Print run generously sponsored by Claude Labine, Chief Scientific Officer with Campbell Scientific Corp.
- Swan Lake Provincial Park: 100th Anniversary Poster (1918-2018) – $8.00, 12” x 18”, Artwork by Calvin Jones
Show your support and appreciation for Khutzeymateen Park by purchasing special edition posters, t-shirts, post cards, framed matted postcards and iron-on patches!
Step 1: Choose your merchandise:
- $40 – T-shirts in white, cream, light blue – bamboo t-shirt colour options; limited sizing
- $40 – T-shirts in light gray, charcoal gray, sapphire blue, black – cotton or cotton/poly blend – Sizes S to XXL
- $40 – Posters in two size options – 18x24” or 16x22”
- $5 – Postcard
- $30 – Framed matted postcards
- $10 – Khutzeymateen Iron-on Patches
Prices above include tax and shipping.
Check with Lorraine.Kerbrat@gov.bc.ca for availability of t-shirts prior to payment as they are limited in sizes and colors.
Step 2: Make your payment:
- Visit our online payment system via the donation page Khutzeymateen merchandise payment link
- Send your list of purchased merchandise (including t-shirt size and colour if applicable), and proof of payment/donation to Lorraine.Kerbrat@gov.bc.ca who will send your items to you.
Proceeds from merchandise purchases assist Khutzeymateen Park. Thank you for your support!
Joseph Cross, renowned BC artist, is creating a series of four paintings depicting the incredible scenery of B.C.’s Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park. The series of paintings will be reproduced in limited edition glicée on canvas for sale in various sizes. Profits from the giclées will go directly to benefit Mount Assiniboine Park and other Kootenay Provincial Parks.
In 2009 BC Parks was proud to create a partnership with Joseph Cross. We hope that through your personal experience of Mt. Assiniboine that you will want to purchase a tangible memory piece that will also help support this gem of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.Wild Isle Publications. For more information about the Strathcona Centennial Expedition please visit the SCE 2010 web site.